On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 02:11:58PM +0000, Greg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The FHRS/OSM comparison tool <http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/> is
> updating correctly again. Unfortunately I didn’t get a response from the FSA
> but did manage to code a workaround, and the update script has run
> successfully this morning.
>
> I did however notice another issue; the way the update script interacts with
> the FHRS API means that currently a maximum of 5000 FHRS establishments are
> returned for each FHRS authority (N.B. these don’t necessarily tally with the
> OS Boundary Line districts used to create a page per district). This could
> cause problems in Birmingham, Glasgow and Leeds, although these areas don’t
> seem to have many FHRS IDs matched anyway. See
> <https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/issues/22> for updates in due
> course.

I not at all sure that this is related but I have found that I can't
match certain establishments with the fhrs search tool or find them in
their xml file, yet your comparison tools is finding them.

An example is

<wpt lat="50.4584278" lon="-4.4657903">
    <name>Hyvue House</name>
</wpt>

which is a Bed & breafast in Liskeard Cornwall. The address is Coldstyle
Road, but searching the fhrs data for the name with or without the
street name returns no results. Perhaps I misunderstand
osm-unmatched-no-postcode-379.gpx ? Am I wrong in assuming this only
includes places with an FHRS rating?

ael