Anything that reinvigorates the OSM in Ireland I am in favour of. Having an
immediate goal of setting up formal structures seems like a good short term
goal to reboot the informal organisation to via regular meetings and build
from that. Other then that most of what is being discussed is new to me.

Tadeusz