Hi,

At the moment both Belgium and Switzerland have used two and four languages for
the “name=*” tag respectively.

I wish to check if anyone has ever discussed before the possibility of setting
the country’s default name to “name=India - भारत”, to reflect the fact that
Hindi and English are equally official languages of the Union?

I might consider similar for the states, but in the state official languages,
such as “name=Telangana - తెలoగాణ - تلنگانہ”.

I would personally support this idea because of the situation of the country
and nearly all of the 29 states having joint official languages like Belgium.

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_with_official_status_in_India#List

— Amaroussi.