Hi!

I've mapped most of the existing features at Triangeln (platforms,
entrancebuildings, escalators etc) and your changes look like an improvement so
go ahead. The only things I'd change are the spelling errors that Andreas
pointed out and I'd like to see the elevator near the southern entrance
connected to the platforms somehow (for routing purposes). It could also have a
building= tag of some kind.

/Joakim