On 2018-07-23 12:51, Blake Girardot wrote:
HOT received a request to improve the mapping around wild fires to
support fire fighters in Sweden.

Is there a local, active person, who would like to take responsibility
to organize remote mapping projects to support that request?

Or maybe folks who would contribute if I set up some project for local
mappers only to work on?

I'm a Swede and I've done quite some mapping here (concentrated to the Stockholm area though), but I don't have any experience of HOT projects.

I can help out with mapping but I have a full time job, so it has to be on evenings and remotely (or not too far away at least).

How would it work out? Tracing affected areas through satellite imagery or similar?

Best Regards,
Samuel