Michał Borsuk schrieb:
Without getting too much into the linguistic issues, I'd support the Swedish "railway=historic_path" for anything further than "stillgelegt" (English "abandoned"?), that is either with track, or without, but not yet turned into a bike path (or anything similar).

But let's wait for others to comment.

It seems, that no one else will comment here?

I'm still not satisfied to use something with "time" in it like
"historic" as part of a list with timeless words describing states.
levelled or disappeared might be better suitable to this list:
- proposed/planned
- construction
- ()
- disused
- abandonded(/dismantled)
- levelled/disappeared

25/37 ways worldwide using other words are retagged quickly ...

Mueck