Stephen wrote:
> If a consumer doesn't care about stop_position members, it's trivial
> ignore them.  If the current spec says they're mandatory, then
> propose
> making them optional; I would support that.  I don't support
> prohibiting
> or removing them.

They are optional in the current spec. I don't bother with them in bus route
relations as physically a bus has to stop on a relation member way close enough
to the bus stop (platform) node for passengers to get on (with the exact stop
position depending whether the particular bus has doors at front, middle or
rear).

Ed