Here in Belgium, we have normal buses and longer ones, either can have 2
doors or 3 doors. There is no way of knowing which of those buses is going
to serve which stops at a given time. The only thing we do know for sure,
is that we are supposed to get on in front, except for wheelchairs and
parents with strollers. I fail to understand why stop_positions are
considered to be that important. Especially for buses. For trains I might
understand, but even there it's impossible to predict where exactly the
doors will be when the train stops. And it's not important, what matters is
when there are zones on the platforms, those we can map by splitting those
platforms.

Jo