Thank you for the apology.

I don't think that revert is going to happen though. Even if I agreed
that this was the solution, it would be a nightmare. I did a lot of
boundary work in that changeset involving splitting circular county
border ways, creating relations, deleting superfluous nodes and
un-grouping boundary nodes that were joined to roads to satisfy the
evil that is the duplicate node checker.

In fact, my changes make it substantially easier to edit the border in
the first place without creating additional conflicts or having to
move a thousand useless nodes along the way. So how about instead of
spending hours trying to undo even more hours of my work, you instead
spend 10 minutes to improve upon it yourself?

I think Paul may have beaten you to it though. The nodes in question
now appear precisely over the monuments. Colorado is safe for another
day. Well... as long as they can avoid those wildfires...

Toby