* Elliott Plack <elliott.pl...@gmail.com> [2013-06-21 21:01 -0400]:
> In the city of Baltimore, we have over 250 well defined neighborhoods, yet
> their boundaries are defined by a planning dept., not the people per se.
> Most of the neighborhoods have nodes place=suburb, but it probably should
> be place=neighborhood.

I put those there and at the time place=suburb seemed the best tag to
use; place=neighborhood wasn't yet in common use.  Based on my
understanding of current usage of the tags, most should probably be
place=neighborhood, but the larger or more prominent neighborhoods
(like Hampden or Fells Point) should get place=suburb, in a vein
similar to the distinctions between place=town/village/hamlet.

--- --
#define NULL 0           /* silly thing is, we don't even use this */
                       -- perl.c, perl source code