A few years ago, I mapped beach access paths, too: http://ow.ly/yZT3G
But I did not map along the beach as there was no clearly defined path or
boardwalk, nor could I see a compelling case for doing so. I can see a
reason if driving, horses, bikes compete for access, or there are areas
that permit/restrict access to the beach.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.