...Eric Kidd <emk.li...@randomhacks.net> wrote:
Special thanks to Peter for his experience with similar issues in New Hampshire.

I want to more widely also thank Peter Dobratz for stepping up nicely to the USBR 1 in Massachusetts effort. Not only did he quickly complete yeoman work on entering the route data, he corrected my erroneous (mistaken) request to conflate actual and proposed route data into one relation. Purely a careless oversight on my part: of course, there should be two relations (one actual, one pending). Thank you Peter: now there are.

SteveA
California