Even as I knew my "contact one SEO/Marketing firm, see what happens" approach
was quite pedestrian in the grand scheme of "fighting advertising," I still
though it valuable to share with the talk-us list so others could experience it
too, put on their thinking caps and offer additional approaches.

And we have!  I want to thank everybody for EXCELLENT suggestions on how to
better approach (and likely solve) this problem, especially the ones that avoid
antagonistic, confrontational and/or harsh behavior and better lead these folks
down the garden path of "if you are going to do this, we'll make it EASY for
you to do it the RIGHT way."  Awesome, everybody!  Let's keep up the good work
and really follow through on these!

SteveA