hi foaks:
For a very short time, due to popular demand, Random3 is back on tbrn's team talk server.
Joine me LIV, as we make our way through a pretty cold, but dry Wednesday evening.
Broadcast on Random3 is skedualled to start at 16:00 new zealand time, gmt+12

See you there, and remember, you can IM me, while on air, at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for net messenger, and msn, or:
skype0002607 for skype.
Please noet that my skype account is restricted to feemail only.

Thanks once again, to tbrn, and the 2000 listeners through the archived recordings and the random3 LIV streem.
Kind reguards, Shaun.

PS: MAKE THE MOAST OF IT!