To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List back again

Correct back by unpopular demand. Has any one even heard this show befor can any one tell me how crappy it was? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:09 AM

On 7/4/2006, 11:49:35 PM EDT, Ihug wrote:

For a very short time, due to popular demand, Random3 is back on tbrn's team talk server.

Popular demand by whom?
I'm really curious as every message I've ever seen indicates that this
is a pointless indever.
Maybe you mean "back by unpopular demand, because we want to see how many
people will get annoyed if we do this, so here we go?"

-- -- Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
blank message to:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 at 12:08 AM EST.