On 2023-03-19 06:00, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
Even if your new location is served only by fiber and cannot do DSL or analog natively, Teksavvy uses different home routers from Bell, and their offerings may provide digital-to-analog facilities that could be friendlier to your specialized phone.

With Rogers, I get a single box that provides Internet, including IPTV, and home phone.  I just connect my phone into a jack on the back.  As far as the user is concerned, there's no difference from a regular phone line.