It might be worth investigating an analog to fibe connector.
When we tried plugging my special equipment into bell's fibe stuff the results were not pretty. Can respect James's comment about the average user, but an average user is not managing a brain injury.
Evan, I did not get your post, but will go back and hunt my inbox.
Is your suggestion that techsavvy might have an emulator that might be more friendly to my equipment?

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023, James Knott via talk wrote:

On 2023-03-19 06:00, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
 Even if your new location is served only by fiber and cannot do DSL or
 analog natively, Teksavvy uses different home routers from Bell, and their
 offerings may provide digital-to-analog facilities that could be
 friendlier to your specialized phone.

With Rogers, I get a single box that provides Internet, including IPTV, and home phone.?? I just connect my phone into a jack on the back.?? As far as the user is concerned, there's no difference from a regular phone line.