From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 10:46 AM
To: Rick Thomas; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: which version of windows should I get

Hello,

I too am keeping an eye out for getting a newer system, and also have
the same sort of questions as many  when it comes to which Windows
edition will work best with Win eyes.

I know that some like Win 7, and Win 7 is easier if all you do is
just start up programs, and you use them just as if you were in Win xP.
However, I find Win 7 to be a real Pain when attempting to do much
when it comes  to moving files, creating new folders quickly,  and
then moving that folder to another place on the system.

I do a LOT of Audio editing and Document sortting, and I am
constantly copying files from one place to another.

Those of you that use Win 7, 8, or 8.1, if you do a lot of the same
sort of work as I have described, which edition of Windows do you
find to be the friendllest when it comes to moving files and creating
many new temp folders?

Thanks,

Dave