Quickbooks works, but not all parts of it, I don't think anything will
happen unless we get more users who are going to actually USE it in
their every day business.  More information is available at
http://myblindspot.org/services/a-tale-of-restored-abilities-and-infinite-possibilities
and there is a list for testing under WindowEyes.

Dave Bahr via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> I too am looking for an accounting program for starting a small business, so
> I wouldn't mind some recommendations. Has anyone used mint or mint bills? Or
> freshbooks? Thanks for posting that question.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com