As far as I know, read to end is supposed to work when composing an email. If it's not, this is the first I have ever heard of that. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 12:22 PM
To: Tom Fairhurst ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Read To End in WLM 2012

I thought read to end is not supposed to work when not in browse mode,
and /thought you are not in browse mode when composing an email./

On 7/31/2015 11:10 AM, Tom Fairhurst via Talk wrote:
Read to End still does not work when I am writing or replying to a message, whether browse mode is on or off using Window-Eyes 9.2 in Windows 7 64 bit Pro.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com