Under Windows 7, WE 9.2 and WLM 2012, read-to-end works for me when I am reading incoming messages. But I can't make it work on messages I am composing or forwarding. I use the Scroll-lock key as my read-to-end hotkey, even though on this laptop I must hit Fn-Insert to activate the scroll lock function.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Russ Kiehne via Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 9:37 AM
To: Kevin Huber ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Read To End in WLM 2012

IN my case, Read-to-end doesn't work using wlm 2012.  All I get is a ding.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 9:46 AM
To: Nick Sarames ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Hi Nick:

You are right that you are not in Browse Mode when your composing an
email, but Read-to-end is supposed to work whether you are in Browse
mode or not.
I just proved this by going to the top of this message andpressing
control-shift-r and Window-eyes read this message and the message that
I am replying to.
Kevin Huber