Since you don't have 9.1 in there, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't know why they said that. You don't have to uninstall 9.2. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: richard kurlander via Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 12:48 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: upgrading to windows 10

when I went into my system tray and hit get windows 10 it said  that
my machine was  compatable however some apps would have to be
uninstalled during the installation. it said we9.1 I don't have we9.1
in my machine I have 9.2. I downloaded it over 9.1 didn't uninstall
9.1 just downloaded it. why would I be getting that message?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com