I think it has more to do with Microsoft no longer being the flavor of the month. It's also why my new desktop was so "cheap."

-----Original Message----- From: Dave via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 5:45 PM
To: Loy ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: upgrading to windows 10

Call me Suspicious, but does anyone else wonder why Windows 10 is a
Free Upgrade?

You have to ask, What is in a Free Upgrade for Microsoft?

More Access, not for the Visually Impaired, but for Big Brother, and
perhaps some Smaller Brothers?

Even Office might be Free?  What's with that?

You know what they say about when things look too good to be true,
there is usually a Catch of some kind.

Paranoid Dave