you may not have too.
i have been able to use my vista drivers with win7. you might still be able too or maybe some drivers are included with win 10. even now win10 found new drivers for my current del mono laser printer i habve now and new drivers for the old inkjet i don't even have now. i guess win10 scanned my installed drivers when it was installed. i found the old drivers and uninstalled them after win10 was installed. i got these drivers as a windows system update in the windows optional updates list in windows update.

-----Original Message----- From: Loy via Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:15 AM
To: richard kurlander ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: upgrading to windows 10

I have not upgraded my main computer that has Win 7,to Win 10. But I have
upgraded another computer that I don't rely on.   I will need to purchase an
new printer and scanner if I upgraded my main computer to Win 10. Windows 10
is an improvement to Win 8.1. Win 10 is much like Win 7 with a few addtional
feature added and a few features removed.

Kim Kamando wrote an article saying Microsoft will be using part of your
band with with Win 10 to upgrade other computers. There is a way to turn
this off, but it is on by default.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com