From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+massey52=q....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of stephen thacker via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 7:13 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: WINDOWS 10

Hi, I have a quod core pc jith cpu of 14.4ghz and ram of 8ghz,
it's a 64 bit machine running Windows 8.1 and WE9.2. It's been
trying to install Windows 10 all day. Firstly I came up with an
x80240016 error and it asked me to remove a corrupt version 7 of
java and then t updated my avg anivilus. It's now checking for
updates and preparing for install but it's been there oler 3
hours. Should I be wooried and is there anything I can do other
than wait? The speech seems to be still reading everything ok or
I wouldn't know what was going on as I'm totally blind and live
on my own.

Looking forward to any advice, Steve
List archives can be found at