-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of christopher hallsworth via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:10 PM
To: Gregory Rosenberg <gr...@ricis.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: windows 10

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but unless this has changed, the Window-Eyes
demo does not give you an opportunity to activate the product. It is a demo
copy which runs as a 60-day evaluation before it reverts to a
30-minute-and-reboot demo.