Bud,

I think I found my workaround. I am downloading the Window Eyes 9.2.0.0 demo. I
think once that is installed I will be able to activate it with my key.
You can download the full version (not an upgrade) at:
http://www.gwmicro.com/Window-Eyes/Demo/index.php
> [...]

> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Video/Win10UpgradeTutorialCC.mp4>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 1 (MP3)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Audio/Win10UpgradeTutorial.mp3>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 1 (PDF)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorial.pdf>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 1 (TXT)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorial.txt>
>
> Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2 (MP4 with CC)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Video/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2CC.mp4>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2 (MP3)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Audio/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.mp3>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2 (PDF)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.pdf>
>
> Download Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 - Part 2 (TXT)
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Training/Tutorials/Text/Win10UpgradeTutorialPart2.txt>
>

> http://getwindoweyes.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Window-Eyes_Tutorials/tutorial_sections/10-Windows%2010.mp3
>
> <http://getwindoweyes.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Window-Eyes_Tutorials/tutorial_sections/10-Windows%2010.mp3>
>

>> On 2015Aug 16, at 12:12, Bud Schwab via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Gang,
>> I just got a new Dell with windows 10 and am trying to  learn a few things
>> agbout it.  It's a llot more different than I thought it would be from
>> windows 7. One thing I want to know, are there any tutorials or an;ything
>> like that for windows 10 and windoweyes? That could sure help me get started
>>  One of many immediate questions is, is there any setting so I don't have to
>> sign in every time?
>> Thanks so much for any help for this poor babe in the woods.
>>

>> Bud Schwab
>> W 6 Z Y P
>> Malibu, California

> P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
> via your phone bill.

> between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
> blindness is not what holds you back.
>
> --
> 73' & 75'
> Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
> gr...@ricis.com
>
> RICIS, Inc.
> 7849 Bristol Park Drive
> Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
> http://www.ricis.com
>
> 708-267-6664 Cell
> 708-444-2690 Office
> 708-444-1115 Fax
> (Please call before sending a fax)

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between