From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Sunshine via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:48 AM
To: net bat; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Window eyes freezes computer!

I am using windows 7 64 bit professional with all updates and current
version of window eyes which is 9.2.
Since Updating to 9.2 Window eyes crashs for no apparent reason and
freezes the computer.
I am really getting tired of this!
I have been a window eyes user for many years But will have to say that
lately It has more problems then JAWS.
Rather then fixing problems with window eyes it seems like each update
brings new problems.
While  it was more economical to buy an SMA then pay for this upgrade I
don't think it was worth the money.
While all screen readers have issues it is pathetic that a free screen
reader has by far less issues then one a person pays to update.
At this rate If someone asked for a Recmmendation for a paid screen
reader I would have to say JAWS.
Hopefully Aisquared will fix this issue or will myself  Go back to jaws
as my primary screen reader Seconded by NVDA.

List archives can be found at