Still getting a lot of crashes with Windows 9.2 and IE11. Did someone say something about an auto-recovery feature? Well it hasn't happened for me yet; I still have to press control alt W to get WE back. Also, still got the issue with Audible downloads where Window-Eyes sticks halfway through the download and will neither close nor open and I have to reboot.
Must say I thought these bugs had been ironed out but it seems not.
Windows Seven 64 bit with latest Window-Eyes!

Cheers,
Sandra.