never have this happen with jaws or nvda. nothing happens like this the crashs always acure with window eyes.

On 2/18/2016 3:04 AM, Rick Thomas via Talk wrote:
Reading the postings it seems that this problem is not unique to WindowEyes
but is perhaps worse in WindowEyes.
There are indications that it happens most often in Internet Explorer or, at
least, is most identifyable in InternetExplorer with the dialog that
InternetExplorer says the program is not responding (same dialog when JAWS
locked up in Internet Explorer) but WindowEyes will not usually notify you
the problem has occurred and just locks up - this should be fixed by
AISquared so we can be notified and close the offending program.
Note that it is likely not Internet Explorer lockinng up but some program
being called or used by Internet Explorer like one that might display an ad
or flash or something because closing the program that is not responding
does not close Internet Explorer but after closing the program not
responding you are still in Internet Explorer and can continue working in
that program.
Some have noticed better results when not using background processes like
the automagic update of synced programs like cloud related programs, note
that OneNote and other things that come with our Operating Systems also can
be using these types of features by default.
Also, there allot of Live Tiles that will access the internet automagically
and send or gather information from external online web pages and, or, web
services which is akin to using a cloud service in that both have to access
something on the internet and thus prone to internet transmission and many
other problems.
Even programs that you would think wouldn't access the internet from your
desktop might be doing something online behind the scenes so this is one
possible avenue but tonarrow things down we can do a few things.
First, you folks who use Mazilla and Chrome for your browsers, have you
noticed any lockups at all using WindowEyes?
Second, the next time I get a Internet Explorer lockup I will try and hit
the Debug button instead of the close button to see what I can find out
about the error like what program(s) are related to it if the error will
give me that much detail.
I forget the WindowEyes hot key to copy a MessageBox which is usually not
able to be read with the normal arrow keys, anyone remember it off the top
of your head?
Rick USA