As I understand it, this was not a new release. It was merely a few small changes to correct some things. We were not charged for it.

When a new release comes out, you'll know it because you'll be charged for it. I suggest everyone purchase a SMA. Sure saves on money.

-Bob Ringwald

-----Original Message----- From: Neville via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 3:27 PM
To: Tony C ; Window Eyes
Subject: Re: Is WindowEyes Causing All Internet And Other Crashes?

In the past when a new update for WE was released, users had a chance to
try it out and report any bugs found  so they could be fixed before the
final release.  But now, a new version is released with no trial period
at all.  If any bugs are found, then this must wait until the next
release whenever that may be.

I am having an issue with not being  able to permantly stop table column
and row headers being read although they are turned off in the WE
control panel. This bug has been reported and catelogued for a fix in a
future version but that may not be for quite some months. I wish they
would bring back the testing period prior to the final release.

Neville.