Yes, my version reads the first complete line. If there is one or two words, i.e. Hi or Dear Group, it is not so bad. However, by reading 3/4 of the message in one or two lines, it makes listening more difficult. I have been getting to the point of pressing the up arrow as soon as the email loads and reading line by line.

Carol