From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gosselin_louis=myfairpoint....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 11:12 AM
To: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: thunderbird and repeting what it has already read A second time

Hi Tom,

I made sure everything was set to program and turned everything off
except for speak first 24 lines.  I don't hear the number of things now,
but I do still hear the first line repeated in Thunderbird.  I cleared
the settings for both of the new page categories.  Do you have any more
suggestions?

Carol