Does "read to end" work?

On 5/22/2016 9:59 PM, Bob Tinney via Talk wrote:
I'm trying to keep this discussion  on topic!

As of this morning, Cortana will now only search using Edge on my
Windows 10 pro desktop.  The interesting thing is that if I search for a
list of entries, not only can I tab through links, I can also arrow
through them.  If I bring up a news story or a web site in Edge, I'm
still not able to use the arrow or mouse keys.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

List archives can be found at