Hi Bob & Group!
I find similar behavior from Edge. I am able to bring up and sometimes actually read a news story, but other times it doesn't seem to work at all. Actually yesterday I got a news story to play the audio and vidio using Edge. From what I have read, there is suppose to be some sort of updates sometime this summer which will make Edge a great deal more accessible. I guess until then I will have to continue using Internet Explorer as my main browser. Actually I have been using it for years and have had no real issues with it so waiting a bit longer to try Edge isn't going to be a big deal for me<SMILE!>. Have A Good 1! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.