Hello all,

Can we please cut the hysteria around Windows 10.  You don't need a password to
sue Windows 10.  I'm on a Wndows 10 laptop and I don't need a freakign password
to sue the machine.  The only one who uses a password in this house is my
husband and that’s' on a specific account on our main computer as we have
multiple suers on that system; and no I don't need a password for that machine
either. He does not need one for his peronal account, ust his work one.

Calm down please.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com and likely Viper Antivirus
on both machines.
Using WE   9.4 on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and I.E. 11
as well as Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and
I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht machines.