It shouldn't be relied on as a primary option.  It should be an option for
those that want to use it but you don't stop being able to use the keyboard
to accomplish what you need to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of RJ Sandefur via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 2:05 PM
To: Marc Solomon; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: suggestions for window-eyes

I myself have CP, and dictation bridge would asist me alot! RJ

On 6/8/2016 1:35 PM, Marc Solomon via Talk wrote:
> Hi Darrell,
> Regarding your first request for Window-Eyes to support Windows Speech
Recognition (WSR), DictationBridge is the potential solution. They have an
activate crowd sourcing campaign, and if they raise $15,000, they have
committed to adding DictationBridge to Window-Eyes and ZoomText Fusion. You
can learn more at http://dictationbridge.com/.
> Best,
> Marc

List archives can be found at