Dennis,

I'm glad you have no problems using the keyboard. Please take a second and think about those who do. Then think of a writer who is able to simply think out loud instead of being hampered by typing as fast as is possible. I'm sure there are more examples of helpful and practical reasons to use dictation. And freedom of choice isn't exactly a bad thing; at least for those of us who live in a free society.

Regards,
Tom

On 6/8/2016 2:07 PM, Dennis Long via Talk wrote:
It shouldn't be relied on as a primary option.  It should be an option for
those that want to use it but you don't stop being able to use the keyboard
to accomplish what you need to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of RJ Sandefur via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 2:05 PM
To: Marc Solomon; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: suggestions for window-eyes

I myself have CP, and dictation bridge would asist me alot! RJ

On 6/8/2016 1:35 PM, Marc Solomon via Talk wrote:
Hi Darrell,
Regarding your first request for Window-Eyes to support Windows Speech
Recognition (WSR), DictationBridge is the potential solution. They have an
activate crowd sourcing campaign, and if they raise $15,000, they have
committed to adding DictationBridge to Window-Eyes and ZoomText Fusion. You
can learn more at http://dictationbridge.com/.
Best,
Marc