From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gosselin_louis=myfairpoint....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Russ Kiehne via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 10:19 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Strange problen with we and windows live mail?

Here's the problem I now have with windows live mail on this new computer.
When replying to my first message after starting we, it works as it should.
Here is where the problem starts.  When I go to reply to my second message, I
can't use the arrow keys to review what I typed.  The back space won't speak
when I back space.  When I check to see what set file is loaded, It's
wineyes.set.
On the first message, It's WindowsLiveMail.set.