From: Rod Hutton [mailto:rod_hut...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:22 PM
To: 'Rick Thomas' <ofbgm...@mi.rr.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: When will Edge Browser be ready Under WindowEyes

Hi Rick,

I have to say, my friend, obviously with tongue in cheek, that you're
barking up the wrong tree if you're addressing your comments to the Freedom
Scientific staff, since, in truth, this is an AI Squared list.
The two companies may be under the same umbrella, but, in the words of
Sting, well, the Police rock band,"it's a big enough umbrella, but it'S
always me that ends up getting' wet."
I guess what I'm trying to highlight is the fact that the two companies will
continue to work independently in the development of their screen reader
offerings, at least in the short term.

Affectionately,

Rod (smile)