From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+drlineberger=embarqmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Pastor Gil Pries via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:24 AM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: Window-Eyes 9.5.3

Hi,
There hasn’t been any change in my problem.
After about 9 minutes of the computer being idle, Window-Eyes no longer reads
the start menu.
However, narrator picks it up.
This all started when I installed version 9.5.3.
I hope that a solution will be found.
I have to restart Window-Eyes in order to read the start menu.
Thanks for any help you can give.
I looked for classic shell, but was unable to find a download for Windows 10
1607 edition.

Pastor Gil