The reason I ask, I want to know if nod32 version 9 is accessible as of yet. I'm still using version 8. I keep getting messages from nod32 about updating to version 9.

-----Original Message----- From: Samuel Wilkins via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:14 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Major Problem with Eset

No, I'm using the latest smart security.

On 28/09/2016 14:28, Russ Kiehne wrote:
I would be interested in knowing, are you using nod32 version 9?

-----Original Message----- From: Samuel Wilkins via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:23 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Major Problem with Eset

Hello everyone,

I am having a major problem with Eset which I can't solve with
Window-Eyes.  I am trying to log into my bank, but Eset insists on
opening its secure banking payment system, and it is seeing Window-Eyes
as a key logger threat.  I don't know how to set Window-Eyes to be in
the whitelist, and I can't get into Eset to turn the banking payment
system off because Eset is now refusing to interface with Window-Eyes.
I managed to open the advanced settings, but Window-Eyes will not
respond to any tabbing or use of the arrow keys, so I can't check to
make sure the enable use of graphics is turned off.  This is
particularly important, as I can't even check the amount in my bank
without logging in.  Can anyone help with this?  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com