Personally, I feel that the program is not dead as long as I can use it on my PC. It would be nice to have continuing support and so long as there is a talk list, I think we should be able to share information between us and keep Window-Eyes alive. There is enough negativism around without trying to stir up extra and, of course, this is just my opinion, but I will continue to use the program as I have been using some form of Window-Eyes/Vocalize product since the late 80s.

Carol