Of course they'll take our money but realistically it ain't looking good. I
spent my own money to buy fusion and i plan to use it until it breaks.
Signs ain't pointing to long life. What was one of the big new features of
jaws 18?  That jaws and zoomtext will work better together. Give you
another one. After 20 years, now fs puts in the ability to use the physical
mouse into jaws. You can call it stirring rumors if you want but in
combination with staff from both the old gw and ai2 leaving, the dealers of
ai2 and gw products being cut off and lack of updates that at least for
fusion were supposed to happen months ago  realism is the road i'm taking.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva