It depends on what going anywhere means. Does it mean anywhere as no new updates, no new scripts, and so forth? As long as microsoft puts it free with office, it may sort of be somewhere. Of course freedom will take your money. I trusted gw micro, don't trust freedom. Worse thing for them is eventually they say "we decided not to do any more updates, here is your money back." "Thanks for the use of it interest free." Lets be real, do you really think they'll keep two screen readers on the market. Do you think they want to support two different products with different features? It is what it is, and there isn't one thing we can do about it, but it is still sad. And, why wouldn't they sell you a new copy for $900 if you are willing.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148