I really think people are making mountains out of mole hills. I just got fusion
for my students to learn because most of them have low vision and this program
is a combination of the best of two great programs Window Eyes and Zoom YText.
If Magic and Jaws are so great, why isn't Fs developed a combination product
like fusion? I think this makes a case for Window Eyes. WE works well with
tablets and you don't think Microsoft didn't give he micro something for the
deal for WE to be free? And why was it WE?
I've finished and will now get off my soap box.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Carol and Roger via Talk