Hello list.

Speaking of holding VFO accountable,

Where is any information of the update of Window Eyes for the new release of Windows 10 soon to be released?

I have not seen this as of yet.

I want to get a new computer in April but if I don't know for sure if Window Eyes works with it, I will have to hold on to this windows 8 computer until I hear of any release of a version that will work with this new update of Windows 10 Creator adition.

If Window Eyes is truly dead, I wish VFO would come out with an upgrade plan to Jaws so I can get on with it.

Kenneth Son.