time and time again, my company gets a package from National Pen; they're
trying to get my company to have pens made for it with its logo, name,
address, phone number and website.

So, recently, they sent the sample of a pen which also doubles as a stylus!
Curiously, two days ago, I elected to put the stylus to the test.  Amazing
grace!!  I was able to dial a phone number using the stylus without any
problems.  I was also able to tap on apps to launch them with no problems.
My next foray is to use this stylus in composing a text message and finding
the Send button to tap on.  Well, that won't be too hard using my Shiny
Android phone because once the Send button has focus, you can tap anywhere
on the touchscreen to send the message.

My new toy will give me some fun stuff to do this great Saturday morning!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---