At 02:00 PM 5/17/2017, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
>Richard, >Can you not see your incredible double standard here? Do you have 24/7 >hand-holding support from Microsoft on Windows and every other program >on your computer? >How do you learn to do anything?

The closest thing to that is Microsoft's disability answer desk, whose support agents are often based in foreign countries and vary in terms of knowledge. I have found some of them occasionally helpful with Windows issues.

>Life isn't served on a silver platter. If you want to learn something >you have to make it a priority. So you may have to skip a ballgame or >concert to do so. It's how the rest of us live. This world doesn't >revolve around me and my needs, my desires, and at my convenience. >Just in the time you've spent running this eternal thread you could have >been learning. You must have quite a job if you can sit there emailing >this list all day.

Nothing will be gained by recriminating Richard for his attitude or posting frequency. The central issue here revolves around the kind of help people need. VFO might do well to consider more advanced tutorials specifically geared toward advanced Window-eyes users making cause of its conceptual architecture. This approach would obviously be different than a one-to-one correspondence between hotkeys or cursoring keys. Does Jaws have equivalents for browse mode? If so, how is its verbosity structure accessed? What sorts of free Jaws apps are there that would correspond to many Window-eyes apps on App Central? What can users do when Window-eyes reads a windows screen that Jaws cannot? These are the types of questions that advanced users would probably have.
Orlando Enrique Fiol