From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
[mailto:ukekearu...@valtdnet.com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 10:34 PM
To: 'Ed Culpepper'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Alternative for Insert as Awkward Jaws Modifier Key?

Ed, don't you have a regular keyboard?  If you do, the Insert key would be
part of the Numpad set of keys, and not the one above the delete key.

I do know  that there are laptops that DO NOT have the Numpad; for this, if
memory serves, the CapsLock key is also being used as a modifier.

No, I didn't address your questions particularly, I want to leave those to
others to deal with more succinctly.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado